To register an application on GitHub, please follow the steps below:
- Login to GitHub and go to Page GitHub App to create application
Select tab "Developer applications", then press button "Register new application" and fill the application form with the below information:
- Authorization callback URL: https://api2.socialall.dev/callback
After successfully registered the application, go to "Application Management".
- In application details page, you can see "Client ID" and "Client Secret".
- In SocialAll page, you choose tab "Networks" ---> choose "GitHub" ---> fill the "Client ID" and "Client Secret" into form like image below:
- Finaly, you press "Save" button.