To register an application on Pinterest, please follow all steps below:
- Login to Pinterest and go to Pinterest Developer Page to create application.
- If this's the first you create Pinterest app, you'll see below. You choose the option: "I agree to the Pinterest Developer Terms and the API Policy" and press "Create app" button.
- If this isn't the first you create Pinterest app, you just press "Create app" button. Then, please fill the information like the image below:
- Press "Create" button and you created app success!
You find "Platforms" section, in the "Web", you fill the information below:
- Site URL: https://api2.socialall.dev/
- Redirect URIs: https://api2.socialall.dev/callback . And press "Enter" in keyboard.
If done, press "Save" button.
- In the top of the page, you can see the "App ID" and "App secret". If you want see "App secret", please press "Show" button.
- In SocialAll page, you choose tab "Networks" ---> choose "Pinterest" ---> fill the "App ID" and "App secret" into form like image below:
- Finaly, you press "Save" button.