Step-by-Step Guide to Setup Twitter App:
To register an application on Twitter, please follow the steps below:
- Login to Twitter and go to Page Twitter App to create application.
- Press button "Create New App" and then fill the application form with the below information
- Website: https://api2.socialall.dev/
- Callback URL: https://api2.socialall.dev/callback
- Then check to agreement checkbox and press button "Create your Twitter application"
- After successfully registered the application, go to "Application Management".
In tab "Permissions", please check
- Readonly: if you want to use "SocialAll Login" only
- Read and Write: if you want to use "SocialAll Posting"
- Read, Write and Access direct messages: if you want to use "SocialAll Invite"
In tab "Keys and Access Tokens", you can see "Consumer Key" and "Consumer Secret".
- In SocialAll page, you choose tab "Networks" ---> choose "Twitter" ---> fill the "Consumer Key" and "Consumer Secret" into the form like image below:
- Finaly, you press "Save" button.