To register an application on Yahoo, please follow all steps below:
- Login to Yahoo and go to Yahoo Developer Page to create application.
Press "Create an App" button. And please fill the information like below:
- Application Type: Web Application
- Callback Domain: api2.socialall.dev
- API Permissions: choose Profiles (Social Directory). Then, choose Read/Write Public and Private.
If done, press "Create App" button.
- After registered application successful, you can see the "Client ID" and "Client Secret" at "Manage Application" page.
- In SocialAll page, you choose tab "Networks" ---> choose "Yahoo" ---> fill the "Client ID" and "Client Secret" into form like image below:
- Finaly, you press "Save" button.